The primary purpose of the Certified Wound, Ostomy, and Continence Nurse position is: The licensed and certified CWOCN BS RN renders professional and technical Wound, Ostomy, and continence nursing to patients; Provides direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (evaluation, treatment planning and implementation, ongoing re-assessment and discharge planning)
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited baccalaureate professional nursing program required.
- Current BLS through American Heart required.
- CWOCN certification by Wound, Ostomy Continence Nursing Certification Board (WOCNCB) or pursuit of certification within 1 year.
- Current Texas RN license
- High level of energy and motivation
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision following introductory period
- Work Experience: Two (2) years recent, relevant nursing experience as licensed BS RN
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/dm3wh685kfv23svw