Gentell and its affiliated companies, Wound Care Concepts and Absolute Wound Solutions, are a national provider of advanced wound care products and programs to the long-term care industry. Garnering a more than 99% customer satisfaction rate, our Total Wound Care Solution is a comprehensive program that improves patient outcomes, controls costs to our partner facilities and reduces nursing time. You would be joining a team dedicated to “making it better” every day. More information can be found at www.gentell.com.
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious and business-savvy wound nurse to join our team of clinicians and salespeople. As a Wound and Product Specialist, your responsibilities include:
- Visiting nursing homes in a designated territory to assist with assessments and treatment decisions
- Monitoring proper application and utilization of wound care products
- Understanding Medicare documentation and reimbursement guidelines
- Educating facility staff on documentation that meets federal and state requirements
- Using the Fastcare videoconferencing system to advise remotely or in emergencies
- Training facility staff on producing fast and accurate compliance reports with Fastcare
This position will work with facilities in throughout Indiana. The ideal candidate will reside in the Indianapolis area and travel accordingly. Travel arrangements (flights, hotel, car) are handled by corporate with reimbursement of incidental expenses.
WOCN or CWS certification. Minimum 3 years clinical experience in wound care, preferably in home health, long-term care or wound clinic setting. Sales or account management experience is desirable.
Generous comp package with salary, fully paid medical, vision and dental benefits for the employee, 401K with company match and immediate vesting, plus car, cellphone and expense reimbursement.